Camp Terror 2019
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before your ticket purchase:
CAMP TERROR is frightening and may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, steps up and down, strobe lighting, latex, confined spaces, crouch spaces which require you to bend down while walking, sudden loud noises, live scare actors, fog and scent effects which are all intended to startle and frighten you.
CAMP TERROR is not recommended for people with heart or back problems, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety or flashing lights. Also, this event is not recommended for anyone with health issues that can be made worse or aggravated by any other form of participation.
PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
During Camp Terror you may be forcibly handled, moved, bound, hooded, chained and subjected to simulated torture by our actors. You may witness strong verbal content, which may be considered offensive in nature. This content is part of the experience and is presented for entertainment purposes only.
You will not be placed in real danger at any time.
Persons under 18 years of age will not be admitted.
- No Smoking. No alcohol permitted on the property. No illegal substances of any kind. Leave all metal objects in your car. Do not touch properties, sets, effects. The actors will touch and grab you. They WILL NOT harm you. Stay on the premises at all times once you enter. No Masks, costumes or imitation weaponry of any kind. Video Recording of any aspect of Camp Terror is not allowed. Pictures are permitted in the campsite/tented areas only. Dark Castle must approve any commercial use of photos taken. Don’t bring anything of value. We will not be held liable for the loss of ANY item.
- Participation is an individual experience and will not be the same for all campers.
- Campers sleep in two person tents. If you come alone, or as the 'extra' person in any group of uneven number you may be paired with another camper group to tent share. If you would prefer not to, please ensure you book two tickets to secure an entire tent.
- We supply tents, a dinner consisting of hamburgers and hot dogs, tea and water, continental breakfast, and s’mores.
- We do not supply sleeping bags, pillows, flashlights or other drinks. You must bring these yourself.
- Semi and total darkness is utilized throughout the experience, therefore running is forbidden.
- Camp Terror operates rain or shine. You should wear sensible clothing and footwear and be prepared for potentially wet conditions. You MUST bring an extra set of clothing, as you WILL need them! The experience takes place outdoors.
- No Open flames of any kind outside the bonfire area.
- If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to refuse admission to the event. In this instance, you will not be entitled to a refund. The decision whether or not to allow you to enter lies with the production team, whose decision will be governed by the security and safety of our actors and other guests.
- There is ample time for sleeping. However, the event and scare activity will continue throughout the entire thirteen hours sporadically and without warning. You may experience erratic interruptions during your sleep and at other points during the night.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if your behavior is perceived as threatening or if we have any reason to believe you pose a threat to other campers or our actors. In this instance, we will issue a refund of your admission price by the method you originally paid.
- We will not be held liable for any accident or incident which occurs if you have failed to follow instructions given by the Camp Terror production team, actors or security staff, or if you have failed to adhere to any of the terms and conditions given on the website at www.DarkCastleSC.com as published on the day of your attendance.
- Dark Castle will endeavor to ensure that all advertised features are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, cancel or suspend any feature due to inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Dark Castle films and photographs at all times for the purpose of security, monitoring quality and marketing. These recordings may feature camper’s images or voices. By taking part in the event you irrevocably waive all rights in these recordings and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright within these recordings lies solely with Dark Castle.
Once booked you cannot change or modify your ticket under any circumstances.
Dark Castle reserves the right to cancel any advertised event if circumstances dictate that it is necessary to do so. In this event you will be notified by the email address used when you purchased your ticket, and you will receive a full refund via the method of your original payment. In the event of a cancellation we will refund your ticket price only, and will not be held liable for any other expenses.
By purchasing a ticket for Camp Terror you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and taking part is at your own risk.
TIPS FOR YOUR STAY:
Wear durable clothing and shoes, as they may get ripped or torn
Change of clothes
Signed liability release
Items Not Necessary But Recommended
Few Changes of Underwear
Arm and knee pads
Snuggle Bear and Blanky
Sodas & Snacks