By using any of Wholly Ticket services, including any services found on the website, you agree to voluntarily consent to any and all Terms of Service found herein.
We provide the ticketing software used to process ticket sales and admissions for the events on this website and event websites. We are not responsible for the production, experience or cancellation of events on our system. If you are unsatisfied with your experience with an event listed on Wholly Ticket, you must contact a valid representative of the event or venue to resolve any issues or disputes.
Status as Content Provider
Wholly Ticket is not responsible for any content posted or displayed on any page within the Wholly Ticket website by our registered clients. Wholly Ticket should not be held responsible for any agreements, contracts, unfulfilled promises or any communication made between one of our clients and a third party. Wholly Ticket is not responsible for any illegal or unlawful material — including defamatory or copyrighted material — posted to an event page by a client on our system.
Accuracy of Information
Users of any of Wholly Ticket services certify that any information provided to us is complete and accurate. Wholly Ticket will make every effort to validate the billing information you provide to us; however, if we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to cancel your tickets or prohibit you from using this website.
Alteration of Event Listings
Wholly Ticket reserves the right to expunge any event from the Wholly Ticket website at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
Wholly Ticket is unable to offer refunds after a ticket has been purchased; however, the event promoter will have control over refund availability. Wholly Ticket will not be able to issue refunds.
Wholly Ticket Purchasing Fees
Non-refundable service fees may be added to each ticket and/or order. By purchasing tickets from Wholly Ticket, you agree to pay these fees and understand that the fees will not be refunded under any circumstances. The customer is responsible for any carrier fees associated with mobile ticket delivery.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
Wholly Ticket currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), and Discover credit/debit cards for payment. Typically the promoter will have a merchant account and the name on your credit card statement should read the name if the event or promoter.
Refusal of Services
Wholly Ticket reserves the right to bar any registered client from use of any or all of Wholly Ticket’ services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason. Violation of any of the guidelines below will always result in such punitive action.
Posting or linking to any illegal or unlawful content — including defamatory or copyrighted materials — on the Wholly Ticket website will result in the termination of all services that Wholly Ticket provides.
Posting any of the following on the Wholly Ticket website may result in the termination, without compensation, of all services that Wholly Ticket provides:
- Any communication that incites or promotes racism, sexism, homophobia, bigotry or physical harm to others
- Any communication that promotes harassment of others
- Any pornographic or sexually explicit material
- Any communication that solicits personal information for commercial or advertising purposes that is not otherwise approved by Wholly Ticket
- Any communication intended to engage others in commercial activities that is not otherwise approved by Wholly Ticket
Unlawful Ticket Reselling
Wholly Ticket in no way condones the unlawful resale of tickets. Any unlawful attempt to resell tickets purchased through Wholly Ticket will result in Wholly Ticket terminating those tickets without compensation, as well as the customer being barred indefinitely from use of any Wholly Ticket services.
Violation of Terms
If you violate any of the terms herein, Wholly Ticket reserves the right to terminate your account, bar you from using any Wholly Ticket services, cancel any ticket orders and take appropriate legal action.
Wholly Ticket is not responsible for any content or services provided by any websites outside of the Wholly Ticket website. This includes any content posted on the event organizer’s website or on any sites linked from the event pages.
Children under the age of 16 are prohibited from using Wholly Ticket.
Wholly Ticket grants you a non-exclusive right to access the Wholly Ticket Service for the purposes of browsing the site, searching for events, registering for events, and interacting with events, organizers, and Wholly Ticket. The following uses of the Service — including the site and all functions therein — are strictly forbidden:
- Using the Service in any way that violates the Terms of Service;
- Using the Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations;
- Attempting to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise disclose the underlying source code or infrastructure of the Service;
- Using the Service for fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud;
- Using or enabling others to use bots, scrapers, spiders, or any other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without the written permission of Wholly Ticket;
- Using or enabling others to use the Service in a way that imposes what Wholly Ticket deems to be an illicit, excessive, or unnecessarily heavy burden on our infrastructure, regardless whether such activity is an intentional attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site;
- Bypassing or enabling others to bypass any measures we take to restrict access to unauthorized areas of the Service.
Wholly Ticket has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.